Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pinky Promise

I had the day-off today and yesterday. Well yesterday I hunged out w/ my girlfraaaan =] Kat. I got to take the car out again, I had to beg >:[ but I got to anyways ha, as long as I did errands for my mommy. We went to Pearls obviously! so lame and so EMPTY!. WOW, it's spring break and hardly anyone was there, surprising. I called Joy to ask if she wanted to come along but she was takin a nap...or was she?!? hmmmmm, I wonder lol. So it was just me and girlfraaan. Then later in the evening Kat and I went to eat SUSHI :D at Kuru Kuru. Lol, I spent $12 and Kat spent almost $15. I thought they were cheaper than Genki but I guess it all depends on what color plates you get?!. Kat ate her mosago (Nemo eggs) lol and I got my spicy ahi, YUM. After that we headed back to Up-Town. We went to Prototype because Bradley! said had new shirts which was sooooooooo not true! ha I was disappointed because it was the same shirts I saw the last time I went. So instead I bought my IKANDY tshirt ;] much better and a little cheaper.Kat bought shades from the Ikandy stand. LOL she told Mark and Jojo it was worth $50 ha. Then later we headed to Forever21. My gaaaad they needa fix their floors like seriously, I kept tripping. The mall started to close...we were walking toward Starbucks and we saw Matt, lol Kat yellin' out for him, aaawwww so cute lmfao. Then we saw the rest of the boys. Yikes!, lol that was trippy. Talked for awhile and OMFG, I get this weird text from RJ. So stuuuuuuupid I swear, it was a really dumb question to ask. I wouldn't consider on dating you concerning what your past is and your age. Find some other youngin that'll meet your standards and thinking I'd go that low to hurt someone so close to me? naw, sorry nigga.

So after we left, we headed to home but Krystal called asking us to turn back to get her and her friend. We dropped them back home and we were about to go Starbucks and Target but then it started to mutha frkin rain >:[ and I could hardly see the lines on the road. But we safely got home. Then lol, the rest of the night...I was textin Buddy* and omfg, wow I didn't know you'd care about the things I go that much. It surprised me and I surprised myself and yeah yeah yeah. I think that if we ever consider going out, he'd make a good boyfriend :] lol. Okay noooo, I'm still not too sure about making it official. I'm too scared to trust someone again and I don't want to lose something good, like our friendship. So let's continue on taking this slow because boy, from last nights convo...it coulda gone a long way and plus I coulda disappointed you -___- sorry!.I pinky promise that I won't do anything that stupid again and I hope that by what I told you won't make you not trust me now.But yeah, who knows what will happen later or....we'll just have to wait and see. Remember, PATIENCES IS A VIRTUE! lmfao...yeah right, fuck that quote. Anyways, till then keep followin-CHANZ.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com