Sunday, March 08, 2009

BET over

I lost the Myspace bet -___- and sooo Joy won lol. Shit, I couldn't handle...I only lasted 11 days. But anyways, I got my paycheck ^__^ and wow, I made a good amount for working only 13 1/2 hours. Work has drained me though, I'm really tired and achy plus on top of that, I'm sick too -___-. I happy that I'm doing something productive with myself but I'm still not satisfied. I still have that emptiness inside. I miss my friends and family. I don't have the time to spend some quality time with them and also, there's no time for myself. Hoepfully all this pays off in the end. Sometimes, I find myself in deeep thoughts, even at work. It's sooo irritating! even when I try not to think of it, it's paining me. I know I'll hang in there, I've always have.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com