Sunday, March 01, 2009

back on this,

Mmhmmz, can tell I'm hella bored -_____-. I was so bored that I went lookin through some stuffs and haha, MEMORIES. I found some very interesting pictures, LETTERS, && other things. I was lookin through pics from before and gaaat damn, I look so hella different!. IT'S A MAJOR CHANGE!. But anyways, I found pics and awww...those were the good times -___- I wish those good times could continue forever, but things can never be the same.
Yah know, I miss "thoses" who have walked out/lefted apart of my life. I wish that I could have them back apart of my life again.I miss those times where we used to go out cruisin late at night driving anywhere && especially if that meant we'd had to cruise w/ the guys =P and they'd left us talkin on the side while they did their thing. I miss goin over your house, gettin busted together, && especially just having that close sisterly bond. For that other person, I don't know where we went wrong, but just thinking about the good times...it just gives me that incomplete feeling because I can't have it back. Then for the others, I just wish we weren't so distant. I miss hangin out w/ my mains. It's so sad how things can't be the way it used to be. && for that special person, I know that you're lookin after me. Now I know that I have someone to motivative myself to strive for the better and never settle for less. -____- can't I just have something that'll make me feel happy again. Especially for the one person I try to reach out to but hesitate to express my feelings because I'm not sure if you actually care for me or not. Ever since I was young, I wondered if you ever did cared about how I feel. That's why, I never get too attach...They'll just come && go anyways.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com