Saw this while Chris was lookin for Jordans. Surprisingly,these are GUY'S SHOES!. I swear, booys have NICER designs for Nikes than grls >:[ pisses me off!. Well, I'm home now..and haha I was hella bored so I camera whored :P. But ANYWAYS, I'm watching T.I.'s road to redemption and it's actually very interesting. Gang bangaz' now a days, geeez...especially up in Cali., WOW! that's crzy bruhh. Some "ML" bangaz down here all think they TOPNOTCH. All talk, it's soooo immature and it's not worth it. The consequences of bein in a gang will end you up in jail or dead, so waste life that kind -_____-.
Hmm. I wanna watch movies. OHHH that new movie 'The Haunting in Connecticut' looks really good ^__^ I love scaryyy movies even though I cover my eyes half the time haha. WORK tomorrow...&nd OMFG! I caught a COLD..AGAIN! shit >: I neeeeeeeeed to go take that yucky cough medicine now >:(( EWWW!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
I WANT...
Posted by chaaaaney at 12:37 PM
