Today most of the colleges went back to school =/
fuckin lame ass!. I didn't really do much over spring break
fuckin lame ass!. I didn't really do much over spring break
except spend time with my babygirls and coworkers lol.
I didn't even get to see BESTFRIEND =/ but it's okay haha.
So on Saturday night it was Annabelle's birthday party &&
Okie's hotel chill session. I had fun at the party, all my coworkers
were there but Kat and I had to leave early since we were
goin Waikiki. Once we got there, omfg! the room was packed
lol.I felt soooo shame because I didn't know anyone very well but it got
better once people got tipsy and chillin. Omg, I soooo wanted to try
the hookah but I was so shame lol, Kat did. I wanted to too =P lol
but I was ashame and plus people sharing germs?! haha I have a thing
about sharing. Raaan out of drinks, plus there were hardly any hards
so it got boring. A bunch of Mark's friends were sooo HILARIOUS! especially
Will lmao. I also made a new friend lol. I got bored so called BESTFRIEND, he
was gettin concern and was gettin a bit irritated because he thought I was
drinking...don't worry, I promise I didn't. Got home around 3 and frking mom,
she went all ballistic on me. She told me why the fck I came home late, CHILL!.
So I got yelled and bitch slapped lol, seee when I tease. LMAO. I'm down
to chill with those people again =]
I didn't even get to see BESTFRIEND =/ but it's okay haha.
So on Saturday night it was Annabelle's birthday party &&
Okie's hotel chill session. I had fun at the party, all my coworkers
were there but Kat and I had to leave early since we were
goin Waikiki. Once we got there, omfg! the room was packed
lol.I felt soooo shame because I didn't know anyone very well but it got
better once people got tipsy and chillin. Omg, I soooo wanted to try
the hookah but I was so shame lol, Kat did. I wanted to too =P lol
but I was ashame and plus people sharing germs?! haha I have a thing
about sharing. Raaan out of drinks, plus there were hardly any hards
so it got boring. A bunch of Mark's friends were sooo HILARIOUS! especially
Will lmao. I also made a new friend lol. I got bored so called BESTFRIEND, he
was gettin concern and was gettin a bit irritated because he thought I was
drinking...don't worry, I promise I didn't. Got home around 3 and frking mom,
she went all ballistic on me. She told me why the fck I came home late, CHILL!.
So I got yelled and bitch slapped lol, seee when I tease. LMAO. I'm down
to chill with those people again =]





