Friday, March 06, 2009

BRAND NEW ;]

"She got some fly brand new shoes, a few COURAGE too, but nigguh you're still thaaa same old you!" =P

Mmm, I'm still SICK -____- coughing like crzy &nd I called in sick yesterday but gotta go in TODAY!. IDK why we need a doctor's note...it's not HIGH SCHOOL! geeez. I wonder what my supervisor is going to say when I don't have one >____< sheeesh. I start in 5 hours. and sooo, I'm just killin time. I think I was suppose to get my paycheck yesterday but since I didn't go in, I hope I get it today. I WANT NEW CLOTHES! ^_____^ haaaw...been wanting to shop for a LONG ass time. I hate askin mommy for money, it's so saaad. I gotta work hard and do good in school to show that there won't be any complication between the two. I don't wanna fck up like last semester, which was the boyfriend drama + schoool. Now, it's like work + school...hmm.

I misshhh my DARLINGS =/ I wanna go cruising or hang out again. We've all been busy and we never get to spend time. The last time I remember hanging out with all three of us was with Arron them. Speaking of him, he asked me to cruise w/him all of a sudden 0_o but I got work. && JOY! you're my sidekick whenever it comes to him >___<>'TO DO LIST' this spring break:
-Spend time w/ my Darlings
-MAKE money
-Get license
-Study &nd start on my 10 page essay >__<
-Spend $$$ hahaha

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com