Saturday, March 14, 2009

Every second,every minute of everyday...

















Have you thought about an ex today?
-Sadly, yes -__-
Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
-Who knows with who...
Would you date someone who lived in another state?
-Long distance relationships are bound for disaster
Could you handle a long distance relationship?
-I couldn't even handle being a couple cities away

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
-Every single day
Relationships or one night stands?
-One night stands, it's easier to forget about the person
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
-Right now

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
-They don't need to like me because I'd probably wouldn't like them either.

Do you laugh a lot?
-Sometimes

Do you consider yourself lucky?
-There's a few things I'm lucky of and I'm thankful for them

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
-Shy booy haha!

Do you think you're pregnant?
-No waaays man

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
-Lip piercing...SEXY! haha

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
-Top right connecting down my middle back

Could you cry right now?
-In an instant

Who was your last text from?
-Lanch

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
-It's over taken apart of me

In the past week, have you cried?
-Yeah

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
-Sorta

What are the things you've heard people say about you?
-Mmm, stuffs...it's ashame that they don't know me too well, their lost!

Are you friends with your exes?
-I guesss not

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
-Panda! lol cause they're CUUUTE!!

Are you mad at someone right now?
-Naaw, what for?

Are you okay with the life you live?
-Trying to

Last person you told a secret to?
-Him =]

Would you run around a neighborhood at night without a shirt for 500 dollars?
-Without a shirt? sure...it doesn't say without a shirt AND BRA lol
How many true friends you got?
-I consider five of them
Do you like hugs and kisses?
-Yups

Do you text/call during class?
-All the time

Do you live in a "ghetto" neighborhood?
-Feels ghetto to me

Did you say "fuck" today?
-Yes I did

Have you ever made fun of anybody and later became their friend?
-LOL, we coool I guess

Have you ever caught a friend cheating on their bf/gf?
-Yupps, Idk why she does it -_____-

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com