Sunday, March 22, 2009

Behold,

Just got off from work...I'm beat.I worked last night and this morning..oh maan.I'm really tired, I should take a nap but then I really wish I were out cruising with people.So yehh, haha Saturday (last night) while at work, Van my coworker was reading my palm again. So funny, she said that I would get married twice! omg...I hope it's nothing bad!.Then, she said with the first guy that I marry, I would have two children. The third, I would have one. Lol, sooo trippy if this comes true. It's kinda cool if it does because she can predict my future =).

Anyways, switching subjects. I really want to hang out with my buddy* =) and babygirls. Hopefully tomorrow we all can chill again.Man, ha...I want to watch movies with my buddy but then he works >:[ and that'll be so lame if we can't chill together over the break. Lol, the only time we get to is in school >:[ so shity ha.But chyah, I kinda miss emm >_____< even though it's just a week not seeing him, I do for some reason =P. If you reading this! omg...you're lame! lol so shames...yeh yeh, whatevers! I know you feeling special lol. Anyways, I'm gonna go relax ;] till then, keep following-CHANZ.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com