I just woke up = not good.Haha.So I'm bored once again,I'm waiting for TONIGHT =D.It's Annabelle's 18th bday then probably Okie's hotel party.Its the last night to chill w/ anybody before I go back to classes on Mon. =/ boo!.I swear,I've been procrastinating BIG TIME! urrgh! I didn't even start on my homework...ahlaah!.But frk,I'm so tired everytime after work.Yesterday,OMFG there was only two hostesses.So crzy.I wanted to bitch!.And the bust boys...OMFG they're so fckin SLOOOW!.Irritates me.I had to bust tables for them >:O but heh, I got a generous tip from a party I didn't even sat.YAY ME! lol.
Ohh anyways,I'm planning on getting another tattoo.Sometime this year if I save enough.I'm planning to get it on my right shoulder this time with more Cherry Blossoms.I have an idea, it might look something like this....
I don't really know though...I'm still debating on it.Anyways...I'll keep yehh updated on how tonight goes-CHANZ.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
DAY n NiGHT
Posted by chaaaaney at 2:05 PM
