YAY!, I got the shirt I wanted ;] thank you Bradley! =). It's cuuute, heh. So tomorrow hopefully I will get to spend time with my darlings, Joy & Kat. IMiSSTHEM sooo much! = I get to take the car again teehee.I need to cash in my paycheck too ^__^ so I can go shopping. Maaan, this week I'll be working four days URRGH!. This week better go by fast because I'm ready for Spring Break mode like freals. Same routine every damn week, It's gettin pretty boring -__- there's not that much excitement now a days. I haven't gone clubbing yet, so LAME! ha. I think the gals and I shall go sometime next,next week. I haven't wore that cheetah dress either!, dammn. It's been in the frkin closet for forevers. Soooo, secret* out ^_____^ haha between me and him, no body can know =P unless he tells!. Yups, I know you read my blogger sometimes...stalker!. But yeah, like I said...I don't know if what I'm feelin is temporary or for real. May be it's just a phase...may be it's not. And I don't want anything to come between our friendship. You've been there for me through my rough times and I appreciate the things that you do. But then again, let's just see where this goes because I don't want to get hurt again, and especially...I don't want to get any emotions involved YET. Let's just take this slow ;]. Remember, we're like boyss hah. On the other hand, Hmm...Idk what to do. It's still bothering me and I can't seem to get pass this phase. When will it END?? apart of me want to let go...but apart of me isn't ready to move on -____- this sucks. I'm drained from all this tied up emotions...ohh gosh.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
FiTTED
Posted by chaaaaney at 10:53 PM
