Monday, April 27, 2009

you're just what the doctor order ;)

A good dose of YOU! haha,
damn, I've been sick for nearly almost 2 weeks now!. Last week was the worse! I didn't even go to work. I missed 2 days of work =/ there goes my money. Luckily,I got to see a doctor though and he prescribed me on antibiotics and lots and lots of cough medicines and REST!!. I got the whole congestion phase down, but I'm still have those chronic coughs...must be bronchitis or something >:[ it's not going away!.

But on the other hand, I got to catch up on some rest :) and it's been good trying to get all better and gaining back my energy from all the stress from school and work. And it's been awhile since I've finally get to spend time with my family and friends. Over the weekend, I got to see Angel, Ty, and Lauren. Angel was so generous to buy Lauren and I $20 worth of Forever21 clothing just so that we both had something that we could pick out for school. Thanks Angel :). And I also spent time with my babygirls. I love chilling with them :) they're the best!. Just going to the movies and talkin stories in the car with each other, good times! :). It's what makes me feel much better after recovering from my illness. I feel rejuvenated now haha. I can go back to work feeling REFRESHED :).

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com