Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FUCKIN' A!!!!

I don't know what fuck was that all about tonight. What the hell did I do to make yuhh act that way?. I swear, boysss are so fuckin' BIPOLAR!. One minute they can be all chilled then next thing you know, OMFG they put up a fuckin' FRONT!! >>>:[ sooo uncool!. I didn't even know what I/we did wrong?!. Shhheeesh, so fuckin' sensative. I can't handle dramas. I guess I was wrong...maybe I shouldn't have EXPRESSED what I felt for you. After all, I'm trying my hardest to move on from my past. But you're making it much difficult on me because I thought you wouldn't have changed like that. Maybe all we can be is friends, you were much easy goin as a bestfriend than someone I'd be with. Or maybe I'm just not girlfriend material, maybe I'M NOT READY, or MAYBE we aren't meant to be what we wanted "US" to be.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com