Tuesday, April 07, 2009

sophisticated


Today I got my hair cut and highlighted =) it's pretty nice. It's nothing like how I wanted but it'll do for now. I was starting to get bored with my old hairstyle but then I miss my length =( it was growing longer!.Aunty Zenn did an okay job with the blending though, my highlights looks natural.It toooook her 4 hours! to do my hair. I was starting to get impatient lol. I was suppose to go study at Starbucks with Kat too -_____- but shooots, I took forevers!. The whole thing cost about $160 DAMN!. I really wanted the RINONTHEROX look, but Aunty Zenn couldn't immitate it =/ so shity. Then afterwards me and mommy went to buy some MAC products. I bought the mascara,Beaux lipgloss, and the Satin Taupe eyeshadow all for $40 something. Good deal. I practically spent most of my money that I just deposite =/ and now I'm left with $100 something. I'm suppose to be saving for Vegas but frick, mommy said she'll pay for my ticket and I'll just have to come up with my own spending money. Damn. I need to start balancing my spendings and learn how to use my cash wisely >=[.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com