Friday, April 17, 2009

Understand,

I'm not trying to push you away. I just simply want to be alone for now...alone to be free and to concentrate on just ME. We're really good friends but then It's just so hard to be with you. I'm not trying to say you're not a good person. You're a great guy, great friend, and like one of the most caring guy that has ever given me such support and comfort. As a friend, that's what I want to do, is to be there for you!. I'm sorry for all the complications and mixed emotions. I really do care for you, HONESTLY. And if anything were to happen to you, I'd blame myself for all that I've done. I just want to see you happy...even if that means without "US". Promise me you won't ever think about doing anything to yourself. I'd just hate losing someone that I care & love for. We'll always be good, close friends...always && forever-CHANZ

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com