Monday, May 11, 2009

So,

Where do I go from here?
Hmm, finals is this week. MAJOR FAIL!, History....is literally HISTORY. Math, complicated mixed problems, just like me. And Psychology...well, I need a resolution to all my disappointments. But the only class I'm passing and I'm surpise, ENGLISH!. Expressing...NOT!. Maaan, Idk what's going to happen now. I'm scared that this semesters grades will DEFINITLY affect my chances into getting in the medicial assistanting program at KCC. I hate feelin' like a failure. It's such a disappointment, I'm so hard on myself when it comes to academics.
Atleast I have someone who's going through the same situation as I am and I'm glad I can tell her everything that's going on in my life.


"The more we give in, the more we’re just hurting ourselves. Time is the only key to heal a broken heart. -Chanz

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com