Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I don't deserve....

Somebody like you. We aren't perfect...but then again, I can't say that us together will be perfect either. I just want to focus on what's most important right now. I'm not trying to say you aren't important, because our friendship is important to me. That's why I regret telling you I liked you. It only made matters worse. You've probably fallen deeper and I just continued to lead you on. I'm sorry, I know I'm fucked up for doing that. But really, it just didn't feel right knowing that you cared so much and I was still stuck in denial. Are friendship will fade away, trust me. It just got harder for us to become more than that that's all. So I hope you understand everything I'm trying to say. Don't be so hard on yourself, that's the thing I hate seein' is you thinking that you don't matter in this world.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com