Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally,


Yesterday I got the chance to visit my Nana's grave. I haven't got the chance to visit since the day of her burial and that's 3 months ago. School and work has been in the way from visiting. I felt relieved, only now I came to visit and pay my respect. I had a couple of my friend who came with me. Ha, trying to find her plaque was a hassel. I feel so bad, I didn't even remember where exactly they had barried her. I shed a few tears and spoked about how I missed her so much. I hope that she's watching over Ama and everyone else =/. I miss her so much that it brought me back to all those sad memories that occurred throughout those times while I was morning her death. I wish I'd been there much often now, I still can't believe that she's gone. It's hard to live the fact that someone you lost isn't physically here anymore. And the pain, I still feel it deepen every now and then. But time has passed and I've slowly recovered. Now all I can do is move on and try to live my life, live it for my Nana and make her proud.
RIP- Always and Forever.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com