Now that I still have some dignity in me, I still have a chance to do something positive instead of mope about my past. I had enough of crying over you...it still hurts but I'm strong. I know we didn't end off in good terms but I have to let you go completely. Although we had our ups and downs, I'll always remember those good times we shared. Even though you hurt me, I just want to say thanks for making me a stronger person. For letting me go before I fell harder, it probably would have been much difficult than it already is. I don't wish any grudges on you because I'm not that type of person to do so, &nd I hope you aren't either. But may be someday when times are good for both of us, who knows, we might bump heads someday and hopefully we can be friends then. But for now, I just have to focus on what's best for me. I hope you have a nice life and hopefully you'll do better. Take care, -CHANZ
