Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"CHADDUP STUUUFIT!!"

English 100, lol frickin gaaaaaaay that class. There's no humor in that class, WHY SO SERIOUS?! haha. But yehh, frickin Girlie &nd I always end up laughing in that class since I had her in Eng.22 last semester. Maan, it's not the same without Darrick,Nick,Kimo, &nd all them other folks =/. So we just end up makin trouble to each other haha, so sad. Like today, where was Sushi boy CHAD? I was wonderin if he was gonna be in class. LOL, 5 minutes into class...then he walks in, I started laughin at Girlie. Frkin Girlie "Ohh babe,where you goin! sit over here..I saved you a seat" hahaha so make like. Then Ms. went over some grammar shits. And the examples she put on the board, had to be about CHAD! lol. Fckin Ukified Girlie..."CHADDUP already!"...grammar ex:"Chad is driving" Ms. Gima: "How long you've been driving?", Chad:"5-6 years". HOOOOOOOOOO!, the faka is OOOOLD! &nd I thought he was 19 or shit =P lol then Girlie was like ewww, you're bf is a TATA already LMAO. Haaaaaw, he heard that...then right after class, ZOOOOOOMED right passed us. Haha so "STUUUUFIT". Random shit, only Girlie &nd I can :D
Maaaaaan, I'm so hyper.It must be the weather...it's so CHiLi that's why =] I can't even study or concentrate =P. But chyahhh, 2 MORE DAYS!!! yay! Friday is almost here =))))))))))) I'm excited teehehe. Well, nuff said...till then keep following :] -CHANZ.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com