It's the littlest things that matters to me the most...that's why I appreciate everything that people do now. I realize that I shouldn't be greedy, selfish, and ungrateful. Like today, I received a text from my little brother. I always get these random textes from him...but this time, I decided to ask him how he was doing. Usually I don't know how to conversate with my own brother. Even though we're miles apart...our bond shouldn't be distant too. He asked if it were true that I were coming to visit them in Vegas. And since I'm leaving the day before his birthday, I decided to ask him what he would want. His response was "It doesn't matter, just as long as you guys are there". Right then, it made me realize that all this time, I should have been there for him...like how siblings are suppose to be. I haven't got the chance to grow up with my siblings...that's what I missed out on all these years. Just seeing them and being with them is what makes me whole. All this time, I didn't know how to approach my brother since we're half-blooded. But that shouldn't even matter, what matters is that I should be there for them reguardless of our parents. It's those little things like these moments that makes me smile &nd appreciate the people who are apart of my life :)
