Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breakdown.

"I MAY HAVE DONE THE THINGS I'VE DID,BUT I'M NOT WHO THEY SAY I AM."
So I've made some irresponsible choices lately and may have disappointed a few of you.I may have done the most stupidest things by yet, but it's MY LIFE. You can go ahead and judge what you see or what you've heard, but don't think that will faze me. Criticize me for all you want, but I choose to make those decisions because I WANTED TO. We all go through our little "phases" in life, and this is MINES...so deal with it!. I'm not who you think I am, I know better than what I'm doing. The things I do, it's something I like. It's not to "fit in" or to "look cool". I actually like it. And I don't mean for you guys to change your perspective of me. I'M STILL THE SAME CHANEY. If you really knew what's been going on with me lately, then you would know why I am the way I am. So don't go ahead and talk behind my back and distances yourselves away. I sure am not trying to...that's not my intension to. I wish that I could seek out help from you and talk to you like how it used to be, but then again I don't because of the way you'd judge me. Don't hate me now, I ain't the person you think I am.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com