Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dear You,

So it's nearly a year since we've ever hanged out and since we've decided that things aren't nearly the way we both expected it to be. But I'd just like to reminisce of our unexpected times spent together. What we cherished are memories far from what I can still remember, I just whis we coulda kept them secretly to ourselves. I guess the bond couldn't resist each other's company. That was all I ever was to you, "good company". Better yet, you did me wrong, yet right. I thought something special coulda become of us but I never took the time to figure you out from the very beginning. I was impress with your charms and mostly, the attention you gave me. I trusted your words against others that you became this person who suddently knew what was going on in my life and seem to clearly understood my struggles. My misery turned into happiness and you completed me like nothing else mattered. That didn't seem to last because you deceived me as a friend and as a friend, I only wanted what was best. I care about you like a friend usually would. Sometimes I still cry about what happened between us and I constantly wish it didn't have to end this way. Sure we had some type of closure, but it isn't emough to erase those memories.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com